2nd Year Transfer Experience Program
Housed under UCI’s Transfer Student Center Hub, the 2nd Year Transfer Program (2YTE) assists continuing transfer students identify and achieve their post-baccalaureate goals.
The 2YTE program strives to provide support to continuing transfer students with professional development and graduate school preparation opportunities. This program aims to enhance the academic success and engagement of continuing transfer students while preparing students for life after UCI.
To prepare continuing transfer students for success beyond UCI.
- Must be a continuing transfer student at UCI.
- Student must have a desire to explore their goals and opportunities post-UCI.
PERSONALIZED SUPPORT & ADVISING:
2YTE participants are able to meet with a transfer counselor who can help students develop and implement goals.
- One-on-one advising
- Graduate school workshops
- Career readiness workshops
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Participants will have the tools to apply for graduate school and/or a job after graduation.
- Participants will feel supported and connected to the transfer student community at UCI.
- Participants will be knowledgeable of the resources available on campus to help them reach their academic and career goals.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
Valerie Gomez, M.S.
Weren’t admitted to our program? No problem! Join our mailing list to learn more about the Transfer Student Hub’s upcoming events!