Appointments are available for transfer students currently attending UCI. The Transfer Student Hub offers 30-minute appointments on the following topics:
- Adjusting to UCI: Learn valuable TSH and UCI resources to help you adjust to your new academic environment. Students who are outside of the Orange County area may find this appointment especially helpful to learn about community resources as well.
- Prioritization: Oftentimes there are academic assignments and other personal events that conflict and you are stuck figuring out which one to prioritize. Learn ways to prioritize your time and attention to avoid feeling spread too thin.
- Time Management: Adjusting from the semester system to the quarter system can be tough. Learn effective methods to manage your time in this fast pace environment.
- Goal Setting: During this appointment you will develop a goal and strategize methods with how the different UCI programs can help you achieve said goal.
- Connecting to Faculty: Learn effective methods to connect with your faculty member during their office hours.
- Exploring Graduate School: If you are interested in expanding your education beyond a bachelor degree come talk to us about graduate studies and let us help you develop a timeline.
If you are a current transfer student attending UCI and are interested in one of the topics above then schedule your appointment by clicking here: https://appointments.due.uci.edu/
If you would like to meet with Rocio during Fall Quarter 2019, please call the front desk at 949-824-1142.
If you would like to meet with Valerie during Fall Quarter 2019, please schedule your meeting within the following times:
Please note, we do not offer appointments regarding admission requirements, course work evaluation, or academic advising.