First Year Transfer Experience Program
Housed under UCI’s Transfer Student Hub, the First Year Transfer Experience Program aims to ease and enhance the academic and social transition of first year transfer students.
Applications for the 2020-2021 academic year are NOW OPEN.
APPLY HERE - Deadline to apply is September 1st
The mission of the FYTE program is to support the academic success of first year transfer students by connecting the participants with the campus community, fostering a culture of academic excellence, and providing students with relevant and engaging programming.
To enable the holistic development of first year transfer students at UCI.
- Must be a first year transfer student at UCI
PERSONALIZED SUPPORT & ADVISING:
Receive one-on-one personalized advising from a transfer counselor to help plan out your first year at UCI.
- Transfer Talk Tuesdays
- Transfer Success Week
- Campus Resource Referrals
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Participants will feel academically prepared to complete their baccalaureate degrees.
- Participants will be able to identify campus resources that support their academic success.
- Participants will become familiar with the research process and how to get involved with research at UCI.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US: