- Learn about UCI’s efforts to support this student population.
- If you are interested in studying abroad, view this file and this one for legal information.
- The U.S. Department of Education houses Educational Resources for New Arrivals and DACA Students.
- There are at two libraries with numerous resources, including online support.
- Connect to UCI Library content off-campus.
- This website will provide you with a list of available drop-in computer labs for student access.
The GRC offers various graduate workshops to assist undergraduate students who are interested in graduate school learn more about the process and how to prepared. Please click the link and check out their website!
- Free tutoring for many lower division math courses.
- Find information about tutoring for physics, chemistry, and other sciences.
- Each quarter OAI provides FREE one-on-one tutoring for engineering pre-requisite courses (math, physics, chemistry, programming), lower division engineering courses as well as many upper division courses. The mentors are current UCI undergraduate and graduate students who have taken the courses and done well.
- Free weekly tutoring and exam review sessions for many biology core courses.
- Studying involves more than just sitting down and reading your notes. Click this link for effective study strategies.